The Next Generation Clan
Welcome to the |TnG| Clan Site.

Please Log In Or Register at our SITE. Enjoy and hope you're looking to join Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Next Generation Clan
Welcome to the |TnG| Clan Site.

Please Log In Or Register at our SITE. Enjoy and hope you're looking to join Very Happy
The Next Generation Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» lollero's application
BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:13 pm by Pweaks

» Why are you all being like this?
BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:12 pm by Pweaks

» I leave clan.
BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 am by |TnG|SPARTA!

» PLEASE READ ASAP THANKS
BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:58 am by gnc123

» New Forum Available!!
BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 am by Phyber0ptic

» UnBLACKLISTED!
BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 am by JY

» NEW FORUM!
BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:07 am by KITB

» Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job!
BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm by shad-99'

» A BRAND NEW START.
BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 pm by shad-99'

BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!!

+7
gnc123
shad-99'
damykiller
Wolf
KITB
mazellan
JY
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 Empty BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!!

Post by JY Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

U SAID NO HACKING AND U STILL HACK AND DO ALL CHEATING STUFFS! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS! I'M SO DISSAPOINTED IN YOU TWO Crying or Very sad U GUYS MAKE ME UPSET !

JY
Leader
Leader

http://watashi-jy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!!

Post by gnc123 Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:47 am

hate to see you go wish we could talk first before you leave
gnc123
gnc123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BOOMER & LEGENDARY WHY MUST U DO THIS TO US!!

Post by KITB Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:48 am

gnc123 wrote:[EDITED,to gnc-> msn JY ]we can bring what has died back to life stop walking away shit always gets hard in life you cant give up when you think you might die just suck it up grow some balls not"jy and kitb" sorry girls for my lang but come on already stop crying about it and fix the fucking problem it is not that hard lets work together as a clan and all fix it and I swear to god if anyone is messes it up for us again I am a pilot I will rent a plane and I will come to ur place and puch you in the mouth jy and kitb sorry but i cant puch you in the mouth but I will figure out something lol smile be happy life is too short to cry over spilt milk and get in there and fight if you love this clan then fight for what you love its the only right thing to do if this clan dies well we all shall die with it but dont let it die because of two players mistakes ok? great now lets go and fix it together???????? or die???????

Lol ...
nice one Razz

Uhm i sort of dont know what to say now. o.o

KITB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KITB Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:49 am

ALso.... I am very sad that you're leaving Sad

yeah cant we talk about this first

KITB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3