The Next Generation Clan
Welcome to the |TnG| Clan Site.

Please Log In Or Register at our SITE. Enjoy and hope you're looking to join Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Next Generation Clan
Welcome to the |TnG| Clan Site.

Please Log In Or Register at our SITE. Enjoy and hope you're looking to join Very Happy
The Next Generation Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» lollero's application
Why are you all being like this? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:13 pm by Pweaks

» Why are you all being like this?
Why are you all being like this? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:12 pm by Pweaks

» I leave clan.
Why are you all being like this? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 am by |TnG|SPARTA!

» PLEASE READ ASAP THANKS
Why are you all being like this? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:58 am by gnc123

» New Forum Available!!
Why are you all being like this? EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 am by Phyber0ptic

» UnBLACKLISTED!
Why are you all being like this? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 am by JY

» NEW FORUM!
Why are you all being like this? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:07 am by KITB

» Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job!
Why are you all being like this? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm by shad-99'

» A BRAND NEW START.
Why are you all being like this? EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 pm by shad-99'

Why are you all being like this?

5 posters

Go down

Why are you all being like this? Empty Why are you all being like this?

Post by KITB Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Look...
I know everything has not been the best for TnG, but it suprisingly hurts to know that people are leaving, even though we are trying our best to recover everything. It just shows you guys arent that commited to TnG as much as I thought...
I am very dissappointed in Boomer and Legendary, thought they knew better, but who Im also very disappointed are the people who are leaving, I.e Pweaks, cr0w,Phyber0ptic ... etc
JY has been working hard to help TnG... yet you guys do nothing and just sit and watch, and then whe everything gets better you still complain and go. >.< *Sighs* ... its just very upsetting guys...seriously... Where is the love for TnG? Sad

KITB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why are you all being like this? Empty Re: Why are you all being like this?

Post by JY Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Just for you guys info,
Our clan is only blacklisted to NZ servers, NS AC servers and TyD servers. We can still play in others servers. And we're only nickname blacklisted not IP range blacklist so if you want to play in that server u have to change ur nickname/ remove the clan tag. It's not so serious about nickname blacklist, plus we still got plenty of servers to play in.

When everything started getting better, u guys want to leave. It really dissapointed me. Now I'm wondering what's the point of me being a total idiot for posting a pleading thread for this clan to be unblacklist and getting scoldings and humiliations from AC forum people just to end up in a situation like this. If u guys don't know what I'm talking about then just read through the previous posts for the link I'm sicked of posting the link again and again.

We are not clan of cheaters now since we've kicked out the cheaters. I still don't understand why u guys wanna leave, just because people know us as cheaters? ...

It's just a matter of time for us to clear the name... I'm dissapointed after all I had done for this clan and u guys wanna leave when things gets better..

I know our clan reputation has gone down the hill. But we can still repair it it's just a matter of time.

I thank for those who still insist to stay in this clan. e.g. KITB and Sharpeye.
KITB didn't play much but she gave us a lot of advice in this forum. Thanks gurl. =D

Sharperye was newly recruited for not even a month, and he's still loyal to this clan even though everything is getting worse. He still insist in staying. Thanks sharp. =^^=
(sorry if I didn't mention your name)
Now I see your true colours. U guys just come into our clan without anything and we recruited u despite of your skills (even you're noob) and now when the clan's gotten into trouble u guys just decided to leave it all to me and others to deal with it. What a dissapointment.
Yes KITB. Where's the love for TnG? Are we just ur tactic to be "I've-got-a-clan-yay!" ? Wow, I don't know what else to say.

Good luck to those who leave this clan for a new one. And thanks for those who stay. Thanks .

JY
Leader
Leader

http://watashi-jy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyber0ptic Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:59 pm

The reason that I am probably leaving (i am still not committed) is because of the reputation. Even in servers where we are not blocked, I find myself being mocked as a cheater and either I get kicked by the good players, or they leave and i have to play against noobs. The reason i play assaultcube over other games is the community fun gameplay. Currently, the TnG clan tag had ruined the game for me. I may still decide to stay, and i am sorry that i did not help save the clan anymore. I was considering starting a new clan because of the community atmosphere, but i didn't realize the dedication of people here and how much dedication they had to the clan. I waited and hoped, and now I think that i can come back and not only hope but help. Thank you JY and Sharpeye and Kathy for the way you worked for the clan.
Phyber0ptic
Phyber0ptic

Back to top Go down

Post by gnc123 Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:41 am

look let the people who want to leave just go dont make new post just go drop the tag and join a new clan but you are saying that your knowen as a cheating clan well guess what when u got to join a new clan oh well your going to be knowen as one of them in the cheat clan so go on and leave when we get this clan back strong and running good well then we will get new people in the clan and maybe they will show some love and respect for us who try to keep this clan going boomer made a mistake does not make him a bad person nor will he be forgoten but we need to be a clan and stick together so if you leave mark ur name on the post of who wants to leave so we can remove your name show u have no love and just have a good day thanks for the ones staying and hope what i said is not too rude Very Happy i love the clan and I want to help as much as i can I will never leave even i am only one left guess what I will still carry TnG tag's and be a TnG member
gnc123
gnc123
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KITB Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:15 am

Phyber0ptic wrote:I was considering starting a new clan because of the community atmosphere, but i didn't realize the dedication of people here and how much dedication they had to the clan. I waited and hoped, and now I think that i can come back and not only hope but help. Thank you JY and Sharpeye and Kathy for the way you worked for the clan.

^^ Im so glad you have thought about it!
Yes we will always keep trying Very Happy!
No giving up ^^!
Love TnG <3

Why are you all being like this? Moz-screenshotWhy are you all being like this? Moz-screenshot-1 KITB
x x x

KITB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyber0ptic Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:50 am

Okay, you guys have changed my mind. I am going to stick with tng for as long as possible. It will not be easy though, i was in a server and there werent any clan members there but a couple guys went "uh oh, heres the hacking clan" and another said something about aimbots. so when i started winning, they got pissed and even angrier
Phyber0ptic
Phyber0ptic

Back to top Go down

Post by JY Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:12 am

just ignore them. u don't have to care what people says.

JY
Leader
Leader

http://watashi-jy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyber0ptic Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Thats true, thanks
Phyber0ptic
Phyber0ptic

Back to top Go down

Post by KITB Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:06 am

Yeah I went throught he same thing, this person kept consistently saying TnG are blah blah blah... was SO annoying -_- but hey! Very Happy I ignored him, kicked his arse, and he shut up Very Happy

KITB
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pweaks Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:12 pm

The reason why ppl were leave is that TnG reputation ( in their opinion ) is gone. That's why they have or have been leaving TnG.

Pweaks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum