The Next Generation Clan
Welcome to the |TnG| Clan Site.

Please Log In Or Register at our SITE. Enjoy and hope you're looking to join Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Next Generation Clan
Welcome to the |TnG| Clan Site.

Please Log In Or Register at our SITE. Enjoy and hope you're looking to join Very Happy
The Next Generation Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» lollero's application
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:13 pm by Pweaks

» Why are you all being like this?
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:12 pm by Pweaks

» I leave clan.
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 am by |TnG|SPARTA!

» PLEASE READ ASAP THANKS
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:58 am by gnc123

» New Forum Available!!
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 am by Phyber0ptic

» UnBLACKLISTED!
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 am by JY

» NEW FORUM!
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:07 am by KITB

» Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job!
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm by shad-99'

» A BRAND NEW START.
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 pm by shad-99'

Directed to all clan members. Please read this.

Go down

What should be done to this clan after all these incidents?

Directed to all clan members. Please read this. I_vote_lcap50%Directed to all clan members. Please read this. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. I_vote_lcap50%Directed to all clan members. Please read this. I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. I_vote_lcap0%Directed to all clan members. Please read this. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Directed to all clan members. Please read this. I_vote_lcap0%Directed to all clan members. Please read this. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Directed to all clan members. Please read this. Empty Directed to all clan members. Please read this.

Post by JY Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 am

This is a brand new post for the clan future. A poll is made above and please choose one choice. (Clan leaders/members ONLY)
It's similar to shad-99's post but I re-poll it again since some of you may have some change of mind? Just pick one again.
For the full story of what happened to our clan please read HERE

Everyone please choose one choice and make a comment of why u choose that choice.
If any of u decided to leave too please leave a message of it here.
U can join other clan if u want nobody's forcing u to stay and nobody's forcing u to leave (except for cheaters) .
Just make sure u let us know what you gonna do. Thanks.

JY
Leader
Leader

http://watashi-jy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down