The Next Generation Clan
Welcome to the |TnG| Clan Site.

Please Log In Or Register at our SITE. Enjoy and hope you're looking to join Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Next Generation Clan
Welcome to the |TnG| Clan Site.

Please Log In Or Register at our SITE. Enjoy and hope you're looking to join Very Happy
The Next Generation Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» lollero's application
Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:13 pm by Pweaks

» Why are you all being like this?
Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:12 pm by Pweaks

» I leave clan.
Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:32 am by |TnG|SPARTA!

» PLEASE READ ASAP THANKS
Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:58 am by gnc123

» New Forum Available!!
Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 am by Phyber0ptic

» UnBLACKLISTED!
Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 am by JY

» NEW FORUM!
Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:07 am by KITB

» Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job!
Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm by shad-99'

» A BRAND NEW START.
Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:24 pm by shad-99'

Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job!

4 posters

Go down

Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! Empty Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job!

Post by shad-99' Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Yes i agree! Jy you are doing a great job togheter with the other great TnG clan savers! -Keep it up! - I'm staying cos i like this clan and the people behind it ! -Once again Great job trying to fix with the TnG. Very Happy

/shad-99'

shad-99'

Back to top Go down

Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! Empty Re: Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job!

Post by |TnG|SPARTA! Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 am

i agree wih shad Smile
|TnG|SPARTA!
|TnG|SPARTA!
SuperAdmin
SuperAdmin

Back to top Go down

Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job! Empty Re: Yes Jy and every one else.. your doing a great job!

Post by JY Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:21 am

Thanks u all for understanding. =) we shall reorganise the clan. =D

JY
Leader
Leader

http://watashi-jy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyber0ptic Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:47 pm

thank you shad, i 'gree
Phyber0ptic
Phyber0ptic

Back to top Go down

Post by shad-99' Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:27 pm

What would we do without you JY and the rest of you heroes? Razz

/shad-99

shad-99'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down